Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Dear Friend 4

Dear Friend,
If I were to send you a CD via mail I think you would really understand what kind of personality I have. The name of the CD I would give you would be “The Mountain Mix”. I would put all my favorite songs I listen to when I am in the mountains. I would put all the best artist like Dave Matthews, or Bob Marley, and not to forget my all time favorite the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Without the good music the mountains wouldn’t be the same driving through them or skiing down them. My 1st song I would put on the CD would be:

By the way by Red Hot Chili Peppers
Crash into me by Dave Matthews
Doin’ Time by Sublime
Dani California by Red Hot Chili Peppers
Stand Tall by Dirty Heads
Californiacation by Red Hot Chili Peppers
Three Little Birds by Bob Marley
American Baby by Dave Matthews
Better Now by Collective Soul
Karma Police by Easy Star All Stars and Citizen Cope

And By the way by Red Hot Chili Peppers because that is the kind of song that is so awesome to listen to that it can send chills down my back and make my arm hairs stand when I listen to it. It’s the kind of song that will put you in a better mood no matter what situation you are in. You would be able to listen to this CD if you ever just want to listen to relaxing music with the most talented artist that has been able to sooth my ears since the day is started listening to them.

For Christmas we usually have my Dad’s side of the family over which is nice but there is a lot of people. I will only tell you about my direct family because if not I could go on forever describing all the family members that are visit us on Christmas.
My father is use to be very serious but now he is much more laid back now that I am in college. It’s awesome.
My mother is probably one of the nicest people alive. She is always in a caring mood which just makes it nice to be around… especially on Christmas.
My younger sister use to compete with me for who got more presents but now we have a more serious brother/sister relationship and we actually enjoy each other’s company.
And for the last two are my youngest twin brother and sister. To them Christmas is all about the gifts, but I can’t blame them that’s what I did when I was a kid.

No comments: